Take the awesome power of your Sony PlayStation 4 console, and give it the portability and convenience of the Nintendo Switch. Stream your PS4 games to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and play from anywhere. Never again will your gaming be interrupted when someone else needs to use the TV!
• Play your PlayStation 4 games while away from home by streaming over the internet¹
• Supports HD 720p video (1080p for PS4 Pro) at 60 frames per second for crisp, smooth gameplay
• Control games with any MFi game controller, or the built in virtual on-screen controller
• Highly tuned performance with extremely low lag
• Multiple profile support so you can use any number of different PlayStation 4 consoles or PSN accounts
• Customise the virtual on-screen controller to your liking
• Quick and easy one-time setup, start playing within seconds
To use R-Play, your PS4 must be connected to your home network via LAN cable. For the best streaming experience, having your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch connected to a 5GHz WiFi network is highly recommended. Your PS4 must be linked to a PSN account (however, R-Play does NOT require your PSN password).
Note 1: Playing over the internet requires your home network to be set up correctly. In most cases R-Play does this for you automatically. Some users may need to perform this set up manually, according to the instructions found in the included in help guide.
Disclaimer: PS4, PlayStation 4 and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. R-Play is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.